Enjoy living life by the quarter mile? Get told to “take it to the track” often? Enjoy blazing through fuel in a way that only a SR71 could be jealous of? Like risking public humiliation at the expense of your underperforming engine? This list may be for you. It’s the list of the Maryland and Virginia drag strips as of 2016 (sorry Washington DC’ers – you don’t have any unless you consider 395 at rush hour reminiscent of a drag strip).
Get a Weekly Meets Email
We send out 1 email every Friday morning with this week's DMV meets. Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a meet again.
Local Car News
- Bad Business: Priority Nissan Chantilly takes Customer’s 370Z on Joy Ride April 23, 2018
- Stuck in Traffic on the Express Lanes? You can Get an Express Lanes Refund. December 12, 2017
- Fake News? “Maryland’s cracking down on Modified Vehicle Suspension, Tint, and Exhaust Mods” May 6, 2017
- Montana’s Passing a “Ferrari Tax” on Tax-Evading “Montanans” April 26, 2017
- Katie’s Cars and Coffee Curse of the Red Ferrari lives On – Ferrari 355 Hits a Deer on Georgetown Pike March 13, 2017